Skip to main content

School Holiday Vacation 2011




Nak tahu kami bercuti di mana? Saaaanaaaa KL saja bah........

Weird thing was, Mom and my bro went to Vietnam, as planned earlier, and Dad went to Jogjakarta, with rombongan KWPKB. It was like one goes to the north, and the other goes to south. We stucked in the middle, in KL. hehehe...


Mom at the front seat.

Mom and bro, trip to Vietnam


Dad in Jogja

Funny and yet, freaky!!


I won't blog about our trip, you can read about it in my sister's blog here. What I really want to share is, my fabrics :D We stayed in Palace Hotel in Jalan Masjid India/Jalan TAR, so we practically live in the middle of "Fabric Heaven"!!

Here's my findings :-

Fabric for clothes, from Nagoya & Aked


Fabric for bags from Nagoya


Fabric for bags from Kamdar


Fabric for clothes, from Vietnam


Fabric for bags, from Vietnam


What I like about cotton from Vietnam is, bidang 60"... Woohoo.... By now I'm pretty sure you know my favorite color :D




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♥SewMeHappy♥ 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

Yeay!! I am so excited to organize my very 1st Giveaway! Since November is my birth month, I am feeling generous. I've been blessed so far with happiness, families, health, work, and now, my small (perhaps tiny) business which I truly love. No, I am not getting any richer, I am still living a modest life. I am just being thankful to Allah. And thankful to my families, friends and customers for supporting what I've been doing. Alhamdulillah. "Earn Your Money Doing What You Enjoy Doing, And You Will Have A Joy Filled Life" Okay now, how to enter? Very simple, as I am, a very simple person (◡‿◡✿). 1. Become my follower (on the left side of this blog) 2. Leave your Name and Email Address on the comment box below this post (VERY IMPORTANT) That's it, you're done. Okay, some more T&C...... 1. Open to ALL with address within Malaysia 2. Two winners will be picked randomly using random.org 3. Participation will be closed on 28th NOVEMBER 2011 (MIDNIGHT) 4. Draw...

RUMAH TAK MESTI BAHAGIA - Novel Arif Zulkifli

Sewaktu ku melewati rak-rak buku di Perpustakaan Awam Labuan (PAL) dengan cepat kerana suami menunggu di dalam kereta, aku ternampak sebuah buku yang terlentang di atas rak. Ia sebuah novel melayu dan aku terus membaca sinopsis dan melihat tahun terbitan. Tahun 2023!   Apa yang menarik minatku adalah warna cover novel iaitu pink. Dan, penulis novel adalah lelaki. Rasanya ini baru pertama kali ku membaca novel genre kehidupan bahasa melayu yang ditulis oleh lelaki. So I gave it a try. I really wanna see how penulis lelaki mengolah ayat di dalam tulisannya. So I grabbed the book with 2 other books dan turun ke tingkat bawah untuk meminjam buku. 2 buku lain tu bertajuk KEBAYA TALES by Lee Su Kim dan PUAKA BUNDLE by Ayda Arianna (so RANDOM, I know).  Abi Umi ni tak pernah faham Ain! Semua pilihan Abi dan Umi, tak pernah Ain bantah walau sekali. Namun setiap kali Ain suarakan keinginannya, semuanya ditentang. Sehingga ada rahsia yang Ain pendam daripada pengetahuan Abi dan Umi...

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Bro!

Assalamualaikum wbt. 27 Oktober 2017, tahun lepas,  abang sulung ku KAWIN!! Hoyehhh!!!!! Alhamdulillah.. Congrats Bro and wife, Emy. Semoga bahagia dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Dalam kegembiraan, terselit juga kemabukan. Perjalanan menuju ke rumah pengantin perempuan, aduhai... Jauh ya amat. Dari Nilai ke Serting Hilir, Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. Timing penerbangan pun tidak ngam. Mabuk la jawabnya. Tapi setiba di kampung kak ipar, best pulak rasa. First time masuk Felda. Rumah rapat-rapat dan tersusun. Tapi boleh tersesat la juga. Haha.. All in all, best family trip! Walaupun penat melayan kanak-kanak riang, kemi tetap ENJOY!! Selamat pengantin baru Bro, and welcome to the family Kakak Ipar (^_^) P/S: In this photo, I only jahit baju kurung lace yang my sister and I pakai tu.