Skip to main content

Violence Over Children


Assalamualaikum...


Lately, my FB wall is filled with gruesome pictures and videos of babies and children. I don't have the heart to look closely. But the next day, its the same story, People are sharing, so it is not gonna be gone any time soon. It is good to share, so that people are aware of what has been happening to our society. However, my fear is that if we got used to these pictures or videos, we might lose our sense of pity. We might think that "oh, this thing happens...". Nauzubillahiminzalik. I still haven't have the heart to watch the video of that 2-year old kid in China being run down by 2 vehicles!


So, whenever I log in to my FB, I go straight to Geng Mesin Jahit (GMJ) and Geng Gila Kain (GGK), the groups I joined to see people with the same interest as I am. Lots of beautiful pictures, projects, fabrics, clothes, tips, tutorials and so on... The kind of pages that really make my day. So if you haven't join yet, just go. You won't regret it.

Yes, I started sewing already. But I must finish all pending orders before I open new orders. I am a bit slow moving, but still manage. This clutch is an order from my office mate. Hope she likes it :)


Last week a customer requested all my readymade items. She wanted to resell them to her friends. 4 wristlets and 10 coin purses in total. Already posted them and hope they'll arrive safely. Thanks ya :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Activity

Last two weeks was the busiest and tiring weekend for us. My dad wants to re-rent (is it even a word?) his apartment. We were repainting the apartment because the previous residence transform it into a TASKA. The cartoon paintings on the wall, the pink and green color combination, papers on the wall, etc..... My dad even had to change the wooden floor to tiles. Well, there were a lot to do. Thank God it is done. I really wanna do this to help my dad. Even Aiman was helping. Ugghhh... that's a heavy job for a 7 year old. Hahaha... Aiman's funny face The wall that need to be repainted Hubby washing the CREATIVE paintings Aiman's time out (Kids nowadays... you know...)

♥SewMeHappy♥ 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

Yeay!! I am so excited to organize my very 1st Giveaway! Since November is my birth month, I am feeling generous. I've been blessed so far with happiness, families, health, work, and now, my small (perhaps tiny) business which I truly love. No, I am not getting any richer, I am still living a modest life. I am just being thankful to Allah. And thankful to my families, friends and customers for supporting what I've been doing. Alhamdulillah. "Earn Your Money Doing What You Enjoy Doing, And You Will Have A Joy Filled Life" Okay now, how to enter? Very simple, as I am, a very simple person (◡‿◡✿). 1. Become my follower (on the left side of this blog) 2. Leave your Name and Email Address on the comment box below this post (VERY IMPORTANT) That's it, you're done. Okay, some more T&C...... 1. Open to ALL with address within Malaysia 2. Two winners will be picked randomly using random.org 3. Participation will be closed on 28th NOVEMBER 2011 (MIDNIGHT) 4. Draw...

RUMAH TAK MESTI BAHAGIA - Novel Arif Zulkifli

Sewaktu ku melewati rak-rak buku di Perpustakaan Awam Labuan (PAL) dengan cepat kerana suami menunggu di dalam kereta, aku ternampak sebuah buku yang terlentang di atas rak. Ia sebuah novel melayu dan aku terus membaca sinopsis dan melihat tahun terbitan. Tahun 2023!   Apa yang menarik minatku adalah warna cover novel iaitu pink. Dan, penulis novel adalah lelaki. Rasanya ini baru pertama kali ku membaca novel genre kehidupan bahasa melayu yang ditulis oleh lelaki. So I gave it a try. I really wanna see how penulis lelaki mengolah ayat di dalam tulisannya. So I grabbed the book with 2 other books dan turun ke tingkat bawah untuk meminjam buku. 2 buku lain tu bertajuk KEBAYA TALES by Lee Su Kim dan PUAKA BUNDLE by Ayda Arianna (so RANDOM, I know).  Abi Umi ni tak pernah faham Ain! Semua pilihan Abi dan Umi, tak pernah Ain bantah walau sekali. Namun setiap kali Ain suarakan keinginannya, semuanya ditentang. Sehingga ada rahsia yang Ain pendam daripada pengetahuan Abi dan Umi...