Skip to main content

Jawatan Pegawai Tadbir N41

Assalamualaikum...

Yesterday I went to an interview for the above post in my workplace. But guess what? I am not gonna get it. The bosses have "other plan" for me. So my chance for the above post is denied. Is this fair?

This is the second time. The first time, I was told to focus on posts that suits my qualification. If you don't want to give me a job, just say so. The next time, if I don't apply for your vacancies, DON'T ASK ME WHY and tell me MANA TAU REZEKI!!!

If I don't think of my parents, I would just stay home and sew (how blissful my life would be....)

BTW, do not rely on the government funds to improve tourism industry. Tackle private sectors to participate. They'll do better job than the government, sorry to say but it is the facts. We don't have to be heroes all the time!
(The answer I wasn't able to give during the interview due to language barrier, but who cares?)



P/S : Really can't wait to work at the "new (not even running) and interesting" place I was offered-but-not-sure-yet-so-don't-count-on-it!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♥SewMeHappy♥ 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

Yeay!! I am so excited to organize my very 1st Giveaway! Since November is my birth month, I am feeling generous. I've been blessed so far with happiness, families, health, work, and now, my small (perhaps tiny) business which I truly love. No, I am not getting any richer, I am still living a modest life. I am just being thankful to Allah. And thankful to my families, friends and customers for supporting what I've been doing. Alhamdulillah. "Earn Your Money Doing What You Enjoy Doing, And You Will Have A Joy Filled Life" Okay now, how to enter? Very simple, as I am, a very simple person (◡‿◡✿). 1. Become my follower (on the left side of this blog) 2. Leave your Name and Email Address on the comment box below this post (VERY IMPORTANT) That's it, you're done. Okay, some more T&C...... 1. Open to ALL with address within Malaysia 2. Two winners will be picked randomly using random.org 3. Participation will be closed on 28th NOVEMBER 2011 (MIDNIGHT) 4. Draw...

RUMAH TAK MESTI BAHAGIA - Novel Arif Zulkifli

Sewaktu ku melewati rak-rak buku di Perpustakaan Awam Labuan (PAL) dengan cepat kerana suami menunggu di dalam kereta, aku ternampak sebuah buku yang terlentang di atas rak. Ia sebuah novel melayu dan aku terus membaca sinopsis dan melihat tahun terbitan. Tahun 2023!   Apa yang menarik minatku adalah warna cover novel iaitu pink. Dan, penulis novel adalah lelaki. Rasanya ini baru pertama kali ku membaca novel genre kehidupan bahasa melayu yang ditulis oleh lelaki. So I gave it a try. I really wanna see how penulis lelaki mengolah ayat di dalam tulisannya. So I grabbed the book with 2 other books dan turun ke tingkat bawah untuk meminjam buku. 2 buku lain tu bertajuk KEBAYA TALES by Lee Su Kim dan PUAKA BUNDLE by Ayda Arianna (so RANDOM, I know).  Abi Umi ni tak pernah faham Ain! Semua pilihan Abi dan Umi, tak pernah Ain bantah walau sekali. Namun setiap kali Ain suarakan keinginannya, semuanya ditentang. Sehingga ada rahsia yang Ain pendam daripada pengetahuan Abi dan Umi...

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Bro!

Assalamualaikum wbt. 27 Oktober 2017, tahun lepas,  abang sulung ku KAWIN!! Hoyehhh!!!!! Alhamdulillah.. Congrats Bro and wife, Emy. Semoga bahagia dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Dalam kegembiraan, terselit juga kemabukan. Perjalanan menuju ke rumah pengantin perempuan, aduhai... Jauh ya amat. Dari Nilai ke Serting Hilir, Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. Timing penerbangan pun tidak ngam. Mabuk la jawabnya. Tapi setiba di kampung kak ipar, best pulak rasa. First time masuk Felda. Rumah rapat-rapat dan tersusun. Tapi boleh tersesat la juga. Haha.. All in all, best family trip! Walaupun penat melayan kanak-kanak riang, kemi tetap ENJOY!! Selamat pengantin baru Bro, and welcome to the family Kakak Ipar (^_^) P/S: In this photo, I only jahit baju kurung lace yang my sister and I pakai tu.