Friday, September 3, 2010

Baju Raya Siap

Salam Ramadhan al-Mubarak.

Wah... I am so very busy I had no time to update my blog. I was sewing baju raya. Don't wanna make the same mistake like last year, or the year before that.

These are my progress report:-

1. 3 pasang baju kurung for my sis-in-law Anoi - DONE

Baju kurung lining penuh kecuali tangan

2. Sepasang baju kurung pesak gantung for my MIL - DONE

3. Sepasang last year outstanding baju kurung for my sister - DONE

4. 4 pasang baju kurung for ME - DONE

5. Sepasang baju kurung pesak gantung for ME - DONE

6. 2 baju kurung pesak gantung for Me and my sister - Not even started yet!!

Overall, i am very satisfied with myself. Kudos!!!

P/S: Can't wait to see my nephew and niece balik kampung tomorrow :)Miss them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share It

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...