Skip to main content

Cujo

Book by : Stephen King

I am a thriller person, I love thriller movies, thriller books, even Thriller video by MJ. Hehehe.... This title, I remember watching Friends, and Joey said that he and Rachel watched a movie titled Cujo. I never forget that scene. But I never knew it was a Stephen King. Last week when I went to the library, I saw this book on the shelf, and without thinking further, I grabbed it.

I finished it last night. I can tell you one thing about SK (Stephen King), his creativity is beyond our expectation. This story, Cujo is a very big dog, but tamed and friendly to people. Somehow, he got bitten by rabid bats, and Cujo's mind slowly deteriorating, and becoming more and more vicious. When Cujo lost all its sane mind, he killed his neighbor, his master and a police officer. He even tried to kill a mother ans her 4 year old son, whose stuck in a dead car. 4 days, tey stuck in it, and nobody came to help, except for the police officer who turned out murdered by Cujo. What shock me the most is that, I cried when the story ended. I guess I never cried on a thriller story, relieve more like it. I cried when the mother fought Cujo with a baseball bat and the dog died. She make that sacrifice for her son, so that her son won't die of dehydration and starving. After Cujo was limp and dead, she found out that her son is already dead. That really heart-breaking.

Well, that is all for now. I am going to start a new book titled Justice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♥SewMeHappy♥ 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

Yeay!! I am so excited to organize my very 1st Giveaway! Since November is my birth month, I am feeling generous. I've been blessed so far with happiness, families, health, work, and now, my small (perhaps tiny) business which I truly love. No, I am not getting any richer, I am still living a modest life. I am just being thankful to Allah. And thankful to my families, friends and customers for supporting what I've been doing. Alhamdulillah. "Earn Your Money Doing What You Enjoy Doing, And You Will Have A Joy Filled Life" Okay now, how to enter? Very simple, as I am, a very simple person (◡‿◡✿). 1. Become my follower (on the left side of this blog) 2. Leave your Name and Email Address on the comment box below this post (VERY IMPORTANT) That's it, you're done. Okay, some more T&C...... 1. Open to ALL with address within Malaysia 2. Two winners will be picked randomly using random.org 3. Participation will be closed on 28th NOVEMBER 2011 (MIDNIGHT) 4. Draw

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Bro!

Assalamualaikum wbt. 27 Oktober 2017, tahun lepas,  abang sulung ku KAWIN!! Hoyehhh!!!!! Alhamdulillah.. Congrats Bro and wife, Emy. Semoga bahagia dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Dalam kegembiraan, terselit juga kemabukan. Perjalanan menuju ke rumah pengantin perempuan, aduhai... Jauh ya amat. Dari Nilai ke Serting Hilir, Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. Timing penerbangan pun tidak ngam. Mabuk la jawabnya. Tapi setiba di kampung kak ipar, best pulak rasa. First time masuk Felda. Rumah rapat-rapat dan tersusun. Tapi boleh tersesat la juga. Haha.. All in all, best family trip! Walaupun penat melayan kanak-kanak riang, kemi tetap ENJOY!! Selamat pengantin baru Bro, and welcome to the family Kakak Ipar (^_^) P/S: In this photo, I only jahit baju kurung lace yang my sister and I pakai tu. 

More Fabric Selection

Flower Batch JC = Japanese Cotton Abstract Batch JC = Japanese Cotton Dots and Stripe Batch JC = Japanese Cotton HC = Heavy Cotton Combo Set Heavy Cotton Plain Batch V = Velvet