Skip to main content

A Day Trip To Sipitang, Sabah

Well, this was last month trip, but I just want to share our day trip to Sipitang, my dad's hometown. Ok, yes, it is my hometown too.... My mom, Aiman and I went to Sipitang by boat, and it took 1 hour to get there. We arrived at 10am.



Stopping by to have our breakfast/lunch at an Indian Restaurant. Then straight to the purpose to this day trip. We only got a couple of hours before the 1.30pm boat. It took about several steps, oh, here we were. The shop is on the same block as the restaurant. ^_^.


Yes, these are what my mom scouting for. Unfortunately, they were out of stock! So, back to the terminal.


I could not remember the last time I came to Sipitang. I am amazed at the new development, the Asplanade Sipitang. Now we can see along the beautiful shores. Unlike before, the shores were hidden by blocks of poor old shops.


This boy Aiman, also originated from Sipitang. It is his birth place :)


See the landscape? Oh I love it. I even saw the locals practicing para-gliding / paramotor. It is quite famous here.


My mom and Aiman, with our shopping bag. Aiman was busy with his new watch...



Notice the policemen at the back? I am not sure what to call it, Pondok Polis? Kem Polis? or simply Payung Polis? Anyway, it feel safe when the policemen is at the open like that. Right?


We were at the Sipitang terminal, waiting for 1.30pm boat.


The boat had finally arrived!! Yeay!!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

♥SewMeHappy♥ 1st Birthday Giveaway!!

Yeay!! I am so excited to organize my very 1st Giveaway! Since November is my birth month, I am feeling generous. I've been blessed so far with happiness, families, health, work, and now, my small (perhaps tiny) business which I truly love. No, I am not getting any richer, I am still living a modest life. I am just being thankful to Allah. And thankful to my families, friends and customers for supporting what I've been doing. Alhamdulillah. "Earn Your Money Doing What You Enjoy Doing, And You Will Have A Joy Filled Life" Okay now, how to enter? Very simple, as I am, a very simple person (◡‿◡✿). 1. Become my follower (on the left side of this blog) 2. Leave your Name and Email Address on the comment box below this post (VERY IMPORTANT) That's it, you're done. Okay, some more T&C...... 1. Open to ALL with address within Malaysia 2. Two winners will be picked randomly using random.org 3. Participation will be closed on 28th NOVEMBER 2011 (MIDNIGHT) 4. Draw...

RUMAH TAK MESTI BAHAGIA - Novel Arif Zulkifli

Sewaktu ku melewati rak-rak buku di Perpustakaan Awam Labuan (PAL) dengan cepat kerana suami menunggu di dalam kereta, aku ternampak sebuah buku yang terlentang di atas rak. Ia sebuah novel melayu dan aku terus membaca sinopsis dan melihat tahun terbitan. Tahun 2023!   Apa yang menarik minatku adalah warna cover novel iaitu pink. Dan, penulis novel adalah lelaki. Rasanya ini baru pertama kali ku membaca novel genre kehidupan bahasa melayu yang ditulis oleh lelaki. So I gave it a try. I really wanna see how penulis lelaki mengolah ayat di dalam tulisannya. So I grabbed the book with 2 other books dan turun ke tingkat bawah untuk meminjam buku. 2 buku lain tu bertajuk KEBAYA TALES by Lee Su Kim dan PUAKA BUNDLE by Ayda Arianna (so RANDOM, I know).  Abi Umi ni tak pernah faham Ain! Semua pilihan Abi dan Umi, tak pernah Ain bantah walau sekali. Namun setiap kali Ain suarakan keinginannya, semuanya ditentang. Sehingga ada rahsia yang Ain pendam daripada pengetahuan Abi dan Umi...

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Bro!

Assalamualaikum wbt. 27 Oktober 2017, tahun lepas,  abang sulung ku KAWIN!! Hoyehhh!!!!! Alhamdulillah.. Congrats Bro and wife, Emy. Semoga bahagia dan berkekalan hingga ke akhir hayat. Dalam kegembiraan, terselit juga kemabukan. Perjalanan menuju ke rumah pengantin perempuan, aduhai... Jauh ya amat. Dari Nilai ke Serting Hilir, Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan. Timing penerbangan pun tidak ngam. Mabuk la jawabnya. Tapi setiba di kampung kak ipar, best pulak rasa. First time masuk Felda. Rumah rapat-rapat dan tersusun. Tapi boleh tersesat la juga. Haha.. All in all, best family trip! Walaupun penat melayan kanak-kanak riang, kemi tetap ENJOY!! Selamat pengantin baru Bro, and welcome to the family Kakak Ipar (^_^) P/S: In this photo, I only jahit baju kurung lace yang my sister and I pakai tu.